Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Days Go By

Hello 2010 even im not even excited :P
I dont complain much but sometimes I get tired of everything,
yes EVERYTHING...
No love life which is good errr okay not sooo good but im fine :)
Work is my constant companion now * pathetic i KNOW!
I dont wanna grow up.. AS IN, adulthood,
superrrr tiring :(
Study is out of my league right now
Planning to cont my degree on May but God knows when I pun tarak tahu
So basically, Im just a plain 20 year old girl who earn her own pocket money and growing up in weird circle of people but lovinggg it !
Life is beautiful but i hasnt seen it yet & IM about to do so
Nothing is impossible so I should have faith in myself
I gotta have something to believe in,
I have to,
Or else,
I'll sink, before i swim,
Guide me,
Through everything
Uhhhh getting intense here ok i'll stop.
Anyway, pls dont give up on me...




Nur Afiqah Abdul Rashid.

No comments:

Post a Comment