Sunday, February 14, 2010

whaaaaaat?

okay.
let me say my part,
just try put urself on my shoe,
we're good fwen,
now u downgrade me frm good fwen to normal fwen,
how does it make me feel?
good huh?
i dunno wat im done wrong,
and pls dont make any accusation b4 even asking me whattahell is goin on, really.
n its sad coz i thought u knew me better than i noe myself
& it frustrate me to noe dat u actually selfish, yes u are,
i didnt noe dat part of u were actually true, eventhough i dnt wanna believe dat
plus, u noe i've gone thru bad friendship b4 yet still u do the same to me,
i've been ditched so many times,
and unlike u, i love my friends,
they're are forever,
bukan utk short term je
lassst word,
IM JUST A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WHO DO MISTAKES ALL THE TIME,
dont expect me to be perfect, coz im not and i cant.




B.

No comments:

Post a Comment